How cute are these wine stoppers??? The best part is that you are up-cycling the corks and can make these on a budget. Pair one of these with a nice bottle of wine, a sheet of Clink-Ons and you have the perfect gift! This would make a great hostess, teacher or any wine lovers gift!
Here's what you need:
- Wine corks
- A drill
- A pen
- Long screws
- Beautiful drawer pulls from your local hardware store
Here's how you make them:
- Using a pen, place a mark in the center of the cork as a guide.
- Using the drill and small bit, drill down the middle of the wine cork all the way through.
- Start screwing in the screw using the manual screwdriver, making sure to screw all the through.
- Screw the drawer pull knob into place.
And you are done! Isn't this great? These are going to make great gifts when added with a bottle of wine.
Idea furnished from hometalk.com