Happy Fall Yall!
It is the beginning of fall and that means football, cooler weather and all the amazing things that come with this time of year. I took my son apple picking last weekend and we came home with an abundance of freshly picked apples and fresh pressed cider.
Of course apple pie was on the list of things to make with our harvest, but I wanted to make some kind of cocktail with the cider for a girls night this week. Enter Apple Pie wine slushies.
These are seriously the easiest thing to make and are equally delicious as they are refreshing.
- 3 cups fresh-pressed or unfiltered apple cider ice cubes about 1 standard size ice cube tray
- 1.5 cups Woodbridge Chardonnay
- dash cinnamon powder optional
- At least 1 day before you plan on serving, pour apple cider into ice cube tray and place in the freezer.
- Remove ice into blender and pour in chardonnay.
- Blend until smooth. Top with cinnamon powder (optional) and serve immediately.
Recipe furnished by: