I love summer! And with those long, hot summer days comes summer entertaining. Barbecues. Evening fires under the stars. Lovely refreshing summer drinks.
Like this amazing and crazy-easy to make Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushie. Not only is it easy, it’s relatively health-conscious too, as far as bevy’s go; made from only white wine, frozen fruit (no sugar added), and ice!
All you really need is your blender, a bottle of wine, frozen fruit (I used peaches and strawberries), and ice.
Depending on how strong of a wine flavor you prefer, you can experiment with less or more fruit and ice. This makes quite a light summer drink with a hint of wine; not a strong wine taste. The wine you use makes a difference as well; I used a Moscato which is a sweeter white but the slushies weren’t overly sweet; you could use a drier white if that flavor is your preference.
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2+ cups of frozen peach and/or mango slices
- 1+ cups of frozen strawberries
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- Blend 2 cups (or ⅔ bottle) of white wine with about 2 cups of frozen peaches (add mango if you fancy it) as well as 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Pour into four glasses.
- Blend 1 cup of white wine (or the last ⅓ of the bottle) with about 1 to 1.5 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of ice.
- Pour it on top of the peach slushy.
- Add a straw and serve icy!
Recipe and Photos furnished by: https://thehappyhousie.porch.com/peach-strawberry-white-wine-slushie/